What is New Mexico PTAP?
A government funded program, PTAP (Procurement Technical Assistance Program) provides procurement assistance to small businesses. Our staff of advisors are experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services including individual counseling and training allowing businesses to successfully compete for government contracts.
Procurement Advisors offer one-on-one counseling, workshops and training on how to:
- Become “Contract Ready”?
- Market yourself to the government
- Read requests for proposal (RFPs) and write effective responses
- Implement federal accounting and invoicing practices
- Post-award assistance Research strategies for accessing federal, state, & local government markets
- Understand government regulations
- Receive government opportunities through PTAP’s Bid Match database program (FREE)
- Become NMSBDC/PTAP Certified
For more information contact Barbara Sinha at 505-428-1695 or via email at Barbara.Sinha@sfcc.edu or visit www.nmsbdc-ptap.org.